Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Graduation

Graduation is one's achievement, reaching this stage meant you finally finished the escapade and you're now ready for the new chapters. I still remember when I graduated high school last year, it was not emotional for me for I thought I'd be over acting if I cried, it's as if I won't see them. High school is one of the students' high light ever, it's where you find real friends, know the meaning of fun or even fall in love. Remember how you made all those crazy stuffs with your friends even though you know you could get caught and punished? Remember all those gossips and stories shared together? Remember lunch time or snacks time? All these things are memorable, but College is more adventurous. College is more FUN. College? You'll get to know you're real friends and have freedom!

So two of my sisters graduated last Monday, one graduated from Elementary and one from High school. Here is what I wore during the ceremony:

Top (Blue) Sunny Side Up, Cardigan from Manila, Shorts from Black Sheep, 
Cute headband from my shop: Piggies Couture Cebu. Check it out! Follow my instagram: nicole_2296

Some graduation photos:


I and my sister (graduated in 4th year high school)

 With our yaya, she's so jolly! Lmaaao x


Love these pics!


Congrats Sissy! 


Forever VAIN


 Best guidance counselor ever! I just love her! :) It was nice seeing you again, Mdm.

CELEBRATION
We went to eat at Cafe Laguna Garden (AYALA)






CONGRATULATIONS GRADUTES OF 2013! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment