Monday, April 30, 2012

Day With Pals

April 30, 2012- Last but another Epic day with pals

I was completely bored in the house so I hanged out with pals in Ayala. I looked for some phone case for my new phone, I saw one but it's quite expensive for the quality. I and Jillian went to a store full of cases and I saw there my dream UK HEADPHONES, I bought it right away. Tee-Hee.


 We met with Karla in McDonalds and Jillian treated us with chicken burger and then we had some cool chitchats about some private stuffs(lolol). We met with Faye in the timezone and together we went to eat crepes and cream.

Uk Headphones, Chic Neon Blue Nail Polish, Nichido Eyeliner, 
Hello Kitty correction tape(prize I got from Timezone)


 Oh Oreo!

 Banana Split



 Green Phone(Old Phone)---Samsung Galaxy Young(New Phone)

He is my CRUSH. He is MINE. lol. Anyway, he's my ultimate crush as of the moment. 
I'm not in love with him, I just find him cute, that's all :)

Ciao 

1 comment: