Thursday, April 5, 2012

Trip to the City of Pines (Baguio)

4th of April


At 2pm, I and my two sisters were busy getting set for our trip to Manila at 6:40pm, courtesy of Airphil Express( I don't know if I spelled this right). By 4pm, our hired vehicle came to fetch us and we went straight to Mactan Cebu Airport for our flight; it was a good thing that our flight was not delayed unlike the other flight of the same airline. I was little bit lucky because I saw a gorgeous guy in the airport (call me crazy, but yes I searched for some cute guys, tee-hee). Then by 6:47pm, we're all set to fly to Manila. I must say that the airplane is huge, and the flight attendants were polite and clean to look at.

By 8pm, we landed and was fetched by a bus, and I was once again able to set foot on the worst airport of the world: Ninoy Aquino International Airport; according to some blog, not to be bias but the airport is improving. We were welcomed by my dad's sister (aunt Daisy), dad's mother (Grandma Minia), Mom's dad (Tatay), mom’s sisters (aunt Edith & aunt Gladys) and mom’s niece (Angela). We went straight to Caloocan to reunite with mom’s family, we ate dinner and talked for sometime then they accompanied us to the victory liner station where our bus was waiting: Bus number: 6009, 12:30am. According to the previous tourists, the trip is about 6-7 hours. In our case, 6 hours and then there were two stop overs where we could buy food and pee. I wasn’t able to sleep properly because it was my first time and I’m not accustomed to sleeping upright even though some already were snoring. The bus has a WI-FI connection, even though I was not able to connect to the WI-FI which was a total bummer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment