Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tattered Shorts On the Go

This summer, while I wait for college, I decided to maybe do a little business where I can show my skills in doing crafts. Therefore, I came up with "Project Tattered Shorts".


I watched some videos over youtube about making tattered shorts and customizing it with studs or dyeing. Those videos were really helpful in my brainstorming but then it's still a big risk to do this business online. 

Here are some of my inspirations for the project:

                                                The studs really looked good in the pocket side. 



                                                                                       Dyed tattered shorts with studs

This is my dream project this summer. I hope to pursue this one: enjoy it, learn more skills and gain profit. 

*Photos not mine, credits to the proper owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment