Friday, April 20, 2012

Photo Shoot (PHARA)

Today was pretty awesome: Faye went to our house and I used her DSLR for my vanity and then Princess followed. We went to the Family Park together to shoot for their group debut this May and since I'm their manager, I should be there and guide them. I got vain with the dslr so I took some shots of myself while they're all preparing for the photo shoot.


HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS:

Doll Look (:

I'm vain.

This is what I wore for the day:
 Hat not mine

Top(Armani), Bottoms(Boho), Shoes(Converse), Hat(not mine)

Here are some of my photos:

 Messy Hair with Faye(photographer)

 Half-Eyed

This doesn't look like me. Tee-Hee :-)

I'd be placing the photos of the PHARA on another post after I'm done with their website. 

That's all for now. Xoxo :*

2 comments:

  1. dae dalaga ka na!!
    inlove lge ka!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buang man jd ni's mary ba. hahah. Sauna rako dalaga :D

      Delete