Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Inspired by a Wavy Hair Look

College is New Life, so I'm inspired to have my hair curled instead of having it colored, I'll have my colored when I turn 18. It was quite hard doing the messy curls myself but anyway, I had fun and it looked cute.




Photos are on low quality, I used my laptop's webcam.

Anyway, we went to church and had a delightful dinner at Kenny Rogers.

A proof that I really had a delightful meal even though I'm eating less these days. 
Anyway, I had grilled chicken, sided with fruits and I bought a frozen yogurt. 

Low Quality Photos used Samsung Corby's Camera.


So this is what I wore during the mass and when we went shopping: 
Top (long sleeves-Tomato), Shoes (Mendrez), Bag (given by grandma), Bottoms (street code), Purse (138), Bangles (SM, Dept. Store), Ribbon (Glorietta) 

Going to a party tomorrow @ 3pm, leggo ladies xx
XOXO Guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment